Welcome New Students!
How do I sign up for Dance Fits U?
1. Click on the link “client log in” on any page of the Dance Fits U website on a web browser only. ( ie. Safari, Explorer, Firefox )
2. You will be brought to a page that will prompt you to create an account.
3. Using your email, please create an account in the dancers name who will be taking class with us. (If you have
more than one child you can create multiple profiles and we can make relationships on our end).
4. Most importantly, please sign the waiver form for all dancers. This must be done before taking class at the studio.
5. Sign up for the classes you’d like to attend. You are able to purchase online, or pay when you arrive. If you’re
interested in signing up for a dance team, please email us, as you cannot register for this online.
1. What kind of classes do you offer?
- We offer all types of classes for dancers of all ages. Non commitment drop in classes, and dance team programs.
Please see our classes page for more information. Click here for classes
2. How do I find your schedule?
- Our live calendar is on our website. Click here to view. Please check this calendar before your class.
- After signing up as a student, you can also check our schedule when you have signed into your student profile.
- Download the Mindbody App on your smart phone, search Dance Fits U and view scheduled classes.
3. What do I wear?
- Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Leggings, work out tops, socks or sneakers (depending on what class).
- For kids we recommend dance shoes.
4. How much are your classes?
- Drop in classes are $14.
- For Dance Team pricing please email us as
5. Do I have to sign up for my class before I arrive?
- We recommend to sign up online before your class, if for any reason we need to cancel the class you will receive
an email alert.